Some of the major projects included:
- Renovation of former School Board Office Annex classrooms for CDLC students
- Bowling Green Elementary School Floor completed (see picture above)
- Over 100 acres of grass are maintained and landscaped weekly
- Over 625,000 sq feet of floor were waxed and buffer
- Repainted parking lot strips at School Board Office, and Madison Elementary School
- Installed CAT 5 cable for new High School cameras
New faces in Maintenance:
Kim Wilson is the new Administrative Assistant. She’s a familiar in CCPS moving from a position in Educational and Federal Programs.
Tyler Hubble moved from part-time seasonal help to full-time, and he’s now supervising all seasonal grounds staff.
Kevin Maddox and William Chesley are new part time seasonal grounds men.